Jayco, Keystone & Grand Design Regulator Recall
The following information is what we need from you as a customer:
- Picture of the units VIN tag, located on the Driver’s side front corner.
- Picture of the main regulators manufacturer tag, regulator is located the LP cylinders.
- Picture of the date stamp, stamped on the regulator.
We CANNOT send the parts to you for you to change, and we CANNOT do mobile service outside of the local Elkins campgrounds. Please be aware that the LP system is not safe to use until the camper has been repaired or has been evaluated as not pertaining to the recall.
Please send the pictures on Kenect, Attention: REG. RECALL
JAYCO Recall FAQs
Can we order for multiple units on one order?
• Unfortunately, each unit needs to have its own order placed and the VIN/serial must be included.
What is the time frame to receive these in?
• Currently we do not have a time frame of when we will receive these. We have them on order and will be shipping them as soon as we get more in.
Can these be expedited?
• All recall orders are expedited already so no additional expediting can be added.
What part number do I need to order?
• When following the recall ordering process, the order is placed automatically with all 3 parts on it. Once received into our system, we will put whichever we have in stock onto the order for processing.
My order has not changed from a Journal to Sales Order. Why?
• We are waiting on more to come in. Once the next shipment arrives we will process the amount of orders we have received parts for to complete our next batch.